At Potters there is so much included in your inclusive Norfolk break to enjoy and experience, so we’ve put together 10 things not to miss when you next visit us…
- Swing to new heights on the Giant’s Swing - Love heights or just want to have the best views out to sea? Since opening the Giant’s Swing in July 2012, the outdoor 13.5 metre swing has become a regular activity for brave guests. We may refer to the swing as the ‘3G swing’ as you can experience up to 3g of force when you fly.
- The most fun you can have on two wheels on a Segway – Find your balance on the future of two-wheeled transportation and get ready to roll. You’ll be kitted out in a safety helmet, but be warned…this is addictive and you’ll be buzzing for a return to the track.
- Go to the theatre with a Potters Theatre Company show - Potters Theatre Company and comedy team bring you the very best of song, dance and comedy in the Atlas Theatre. Every year Potters Theatre Company develop new and exciting shows to perform live for your enjoyment.
- Test your agility on Cliffhanger – Are you ready to conquer the seven metre indoor climbing wall? The wall helps to boost agility and there are different levels to take on.
- Get the grey matter working with a quiz - Test your knowledge with questions for all ages and interests, and themed quizzes. Take on other guests and win a prize if you are the winner!
- Put your best foot forward for a dance class – Classes like Zumba, Salsa and Jive are on offer, so get ready to move your feet.
- Enjoy a midnight ‘dish of the day’ – After a day of fun, live evening and late night entertainment, get ready to eat some more! The midnight ‘dish of the day’ is perfect for those who want to party into the early hours.
- Speed around the track with Rally Karts – Stay on track with the fast, powerful and exciting Rally Karts and go up to 45mph. You’ll need all your concentration, skills and power, plus enjoy twists and turns along the way.
- Request a song in the Terrace Bar – After the entertainment in the Atlas Theatre from Potters Theatre Company, head to the Terrace Bar for music with live singers and band. They take requests, so why not get your favourite song performed live?
- Try bowls at the home of the Just World Indoor Bowls Championships – Have you seen the best bowls players from around the world competing at Potters on BBC TV every January? Why not have a go for yourself and enjoy a friendly game of bowls…
Obviously that’s without all our amazing family-friendly activities and kids’ clubs on family breaks! Oh, and have you ever stayed in our Penthouse? It’s the ultimate in luxury accommodation…