1. Competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over.
2. Competition is not open to employees or agencies of Potters Leisure Limited ("PLL"), its group companies, their family members or anyone else connected to the competition.
3. This competition is promoted by PLL. Entrants may share this information on social media platforms but this by no means implies that this competition is endorsed, promoted, administered, sponsored or in any way associated with any company other than PLL.
5. Competition prize cannot be used against an existing booking.
6. PLL reserves the right to withdraw, amend or change this competition at any time and without prior notice.
7. The competition prize will include full board; accommodation as stated; use of a vast selection of sport and leisure facilities (though a few facilities will require supplementary charges), live theatre entertainment; late night entertainment.
8. This competition requires full names and email addresses to be submitted to ensure a valid entry.
9. Break dates available as part of this competition are stated on the competition page. Break dates are non-transferable and carry no cash value equivalent.
10. Any Break extensions made to the break will be charged at the full brochure price. Break charges vary and will be advised at the time of booking.
11. Winners will be notified by email and results can be found at https://www.potterscompetitions.com/winners.
12. By registering for this competition you are giving permission to PLL to email you with details of Breaks and occasional offers. Your data is treated with the utmost care and we will never sell or give details of your data to any third parties. You can unsubscribe from this email communication at any time by following the unsubscribe links on individual emails.
13. Competition is governed by English law.
14. Potters Leisure Limited full booking terms and conditions apply.