So much is included on a Potters Resort break, with comfortable accommodation, four meals a day, activities, evening and late night entertainment, and use of the sports and leisure facilities all included. And, on a drinks inclusive* break, your drinks are included, meaning extra value as every drink is on us!
Rather than us telling you about our drinks inclusive* breaks, we caught up with guest, Dawn Smith, from Essex, to get her first-hand opinion…
How was your recent weekend drinks inclusive* break at Potters?
It was brilliant and I came along with six friends on the two night break. I’ve been coming a few years on Potters drinks inclusive breaks and they are just so much fun, and I can’t recommend them enough.
What did you enjoy most about it?
The room was very spacious and immaculately clean, and the staff were all very helpful, and always happy and polite. Everyone was asking if we were ok and enjoying ourselves, and if there was anything else we needed. The staff in the shop were lovely, and took time to chat and laugh with us, and the bar staff were very friendly and happy to serve us. The entertainment was brilliant and very funny, and the food, which was lovely and plentiful, meant that I came home like a bloated pig as we had three courses at lunch and dinner, as well as breakfast, and a midnight dish if we wanted it, so we had so much food! A big thank you also to our lovely waitress, Megan, who is such a lovely, friendly young lady. I can honestly say that we had a fantastic weekend and I can’t wait to go again, so thank you so much Potters. It was great not having to wash up, clean or cook, so I could just put my feet up. Pure bliss!
Who do you come with on your Potters breaks?
I came for the first time a few years ago for my 50th birthday, after being recommended to Potters, and there was a big group of us. We had a brilliant time and have kept coming back over the years. This year we were celebrating three of our friend’s birthdays, so arranged for a joint cake with their names on to be served at dinner. I’ve since introduced Potters to others too.
What is the atmosphere like?
Well we love the drinks inclusive breaks as they are just so much fun, and it means that we can get away from the kids and grandkids for a short while! The whole experience is really amazing and we can’t fault anything or anyone, as everyone from the housekeeping team to the ladies in the shop and restaurant are first class. Even all the other guests are really fun and the break attracts a really mixed age group. On our last visit, there was a lady near us in the restaurant celebrating her 80th birthday.
What activities do you enjoy on a Potters break?
Well we probably should do more, but I really enjoyed the quiz, bingo and spin the wheel, which was hosted by the very funny and mad Mark Brewer and his gang. We also walked to the beach, and just enjoyed spending time chatting and laughing together.
What was your favourite tipple on your break?
I love a Disaronno and lemonade, and may have enjoyed several of them on my last Potters break. We definitely let our hair down!
We’re so glad you had a good time, Dawn.
Here is what some of our other guests have said about our drinks inclusive* breaks…
- Wow, what an amazing weekend. We didn’t need to pay for anything as everything was included, and we definitely made the most of all the amazing food on offer, as well as the drinks. The entertainment was incredible and we didn’t leave the dancefloor all night!
- We did a lot of partying and didn’t stop dancing all weekend. We had so much fun, and can’t wait to do it all again soon. Really happy and fun atmosphere… we’ll definitely be back.
- Just had my stag do at potters and not one complaint from the 18 of us. The staff are exceptional and nothing was too much trouble. The food was great and entertainment excellent, and I would recommend without hesitation. Thank you Potters.
- Just returned from an all inclusive night away with friends. OMG what an amazing place. From check in to check out the staff could not have helped more. The facilities are amazing and we booked before we left for our next stay.
- Just got back from an all-inclusive weekend with a friend. One of the best weekends I've had in a very long time. Entertainment amazing and food fantastic. Very friendly staff that will go all out to help you. Can't fault them in any way. Would recommend anyone to go.
*Drinks Inclusive from 6pm until close of bars.