Whether you want to boost your stamina, get your heart racing, relax, enjoy a new challenge or just have some fun, there is a packed programme of classes on offer on our exercise+dance breaks.
You can do as much as you want and get involved in as many of the classes as you can fit in, or take it more leisurely at your own pace.
There is so many classes to choose from, such as Fusion, Strut, HIIT, 70s Party, Hedgehog Pilates, Irish Line, It’s Never Tutu Late to Start Ballet, Bhangracise, Nordic Walking, Zumba, Bathing Beauties, Bootybarre, Yoga, Belly Dancing, Salsacize, Strictly Ballroom, and many, many more. In addition to exercise and dance classes, there is all our sports and leisure facilities too, including swimming pools, climbing walls, tennis and badminton courts.
Did you know? Bhangracise was our most popular class on our last exercise+dance break, followed by Bollywood and 80s Old School.
A good instructor inspires, motivates and encourages its students, and at Potters we have some of the best. Here are a few of our expert instructors…
- George Clark - A familiar face at Potters, George has a background in dance and has been teaching group fitness classes since 2009. A Bootybarre and BBarreless Master Trainer in the UK, George is also a BASI Pilates Instructor and Personal Trainer.
- Stuart Freel - Stuart is the operations manager at Palms Health & Fitness Club, and has been a class instructor at Potters for five years. His background is in dance and performance, and he also has his own company Dance This Way, which features partner based choreography and his dance class STRUT.
- Nathan Gray - The founder of Samballa Yoga & Holistic Health, Nathan has been practising yoga since he was 19 and teaching it since 2001. Nathan is a fully qualified and accredited yoga teacher with the International Yoga Alliance at the highest level, having attended multiple teacher training courses in a variety of yoga disciplines.
- Helen Pybus - Helen devotes her time to pilates and mind body concepts. Helen’s biggest achievement was when she was flown to Athens and filmed by pilates legend Michael King for his new pilates channel to go worldwide across 30 countries to inspire Pilates teachers around the world. Helen is also assistant events manager for Pulseroll UK.
- Kathy Buller - Kathy is most renowned for her company Pole Fusion and has helped develop Pole Dancing into an accessible form of exercise for everyone. She has been president of Pole Sports UK and is also a fully-qualified International Pole Sports Judge, having judged the past five World Pole Sport Championships.
- Scott Atkins (aka Scooby) - Scooby is a street and commercial dance teacher from Norwich who performed in the 2012 Olympics Closing Ceremony. He also runs his own company, Passion Productions, and after the massive success of Matthew Bourne’s Lord of the Flies project, co-founded an all-male dance company called LEGACY.
- Steve Kennedy - Steve runs Dance Alegria and Mr Tweedy’s Swing Emporium, based in Suffolk, but travels to teach his fun range of classes. ‘Alegria’ means a wonderful joyous feeling and he hopes this is what you will feel with one of his salsa classes. As Steve is a former actor-entertainer, expect lots of laughs and fun along the way.
- Fiona Abbot - Fitness has been a massive part of Fiona’s life for almost 30 years. The wide range of classes she teaches includes pilates, Bootybarre, Vibe Cycling, spinning, HIIT, aqua, Zumba, FitSteps and fitness yoga. Fiona also presents for Champneys and is a level 3 instructor.