Planning your next break? If you haven’t visited Potters Resort before, then you may be wondering what makes our Norfolk Resort different to other UK short holiday destinations and why you should choose us.
It is impossible to describe the unique Potters atmosphere and what you encounter from the moment you walk through the doors and experience every day of your break, but here are some of the main differences between us and other family short break destinations in the UK…
- Activities and facilities included – you, your family and friends can do as much as you want and have a go at everything on offer, without having to budget for your day as everything, except coin operated machines, is included. With Segways, Rally Karts, dance classes, Laser Clay, Archery, quizzes, .177 Air Rifle Shooting, swimming pools and so much more on offer, you can have as much fun as you want
- Friendly team and Resort – it goes without saying that we have the best team and it is what the Potter family always say that they are the most proud of. With almost 600 members of the team and over 700 guests on Resort every day of the year, the team are a really friendly bunch and you will get a smile and hello from everyone you come across from the moment you arrive
- Potters Theatre Company – Potters has its own in-house theatre company who produce and stage new shows in the Atlas Theatre every year. Everything is created from scratch and we recruit the best talent from the West End. We have people to make costumes, produce the sets and program the lighting and this all adds up to incredible evening shows featuring song and dance. Recent shows pay homage to the musicals, music legends and much more
- Food included – on each full day you are here, you will receive four meals a day and get the same table for the duration of your break, and the same member of the team serving you where possible. It is such a varied menu and you can have as much as you want. Plus, we cater for dietary requirements
- Everything in one place – leave your car in your designated space for the duration of your break as you won’t need to leave! There is so much to do and, if you stay in the hotel, you won’t need to leave the main building to enjoy everything on offer. Many people have referred to it as a ‘cruise ship on land’ and you will see why when you arrive as everything is within easy walking distance
- One Resort – there is just one Potters Resort in the whole of the UK, which means that our team can focus on you
- Something for all – we have Midweek breaks for more mature guests, featuring bowls competitions, Weekend breaks with Star Acts and touring shows, which attract a mixture of ages, and Family breaks offering something for multi-generations. Simply put, we cater for all.
Plus, late night entertainment, comfortable accommodation and much, much more. Let us know what you think makes us different to other short break UK destinations on Facebook.