Do you like to keep active on your holiday? There’s lots on\noffer for people seeking some thrills and adventure at Potters.
Here are seven ways to get your heart racing on your next\nbreak…
- Rally Karts – Stay on track with the\nfast, powerful and exciting Rally Karts and go up to 45mph. You’ll need all\nyour concentration, skills and power, plus enjoy twists and turns along the\nway.
- The Giant’s Swing\n– love heights\nor just want to have the best views out to sea? Since opening the Giant’s\nSwing in July 2012, the outdoor 13.5 metre swing has become a regular\nactivity for brave guests. We may refer to the swing as the ‘3G swing’ as you\ncan experience up to 3g of force when you fly.
- The Sweeper – Have a go on The\nSweeper or the two-arm Sweeper, where you have two arms to jump over as you\nattempt to beat the opposition as it rotates faster and faster. Fast, fun and\nperfect for all the family to take on, mayhem is guaranteed as you work hard to\nkeep your balance.
- Zumba - shake your hips with\nthis fun and energetic class. There are elements of the cha cha, salsa, and merengue in\nZumba - along with a bit of hip hop and modern. It’s a workout where the time\nflies by and is a workout for everyone, and you can even add your own flair to\nthe moves too!
- Bubble Football -\nIt’s hard to stay upright once in the\nsuit, and is funny for both players and spectators to watch. There will be specific\nchildren and adult sessions, and is one of the most fun ways to spend an\nafternoon with friends.
- Bungee Trampoline\n– Want to reach\nheights impossible on a regular trampoline? Jump as high as you can\non a Bungee Trampoline after being harnessed. You could even have a go at doing\nsomersaults and flips once you get confident.
- KMX - 14 years\nand under can have a go on a KMX bike inside at Potters. Fast, easy to ride\nand fun, they’ll be queueing up to have another go straight away!
Plus, much, much more!
Please note that these\nactivities are on select breaks only.