#SummerofFun is back for 2019 and has so much on offer for all the family. With adults catered for as carefully as the kids, there will never be a dull moment. Here is an A-Z of some of the things you can expect...
- Air rifle shooting - Shoot over a distance of 10 metres from a standing position to static targets (aged 13 and over)
- Bucking Rodeo Bull – yee-ha! A ride to remember as you buck, spin and twist, and see how long you can hold on. It is guaranteed to make everybody watching laugh-out-loud, as you try and hold on to the spinning, jumping and bucking bull for as long as you can. A fall is almost guaranteed as it gets faster!
- Cliffhanger – race against the clock to see who can make it to the top of the climbing wall first
- Dance – put your best foot forward for dance classes, designed for all ages and abilities
- Entertainment every night – In the evenings take a seat in the Atlas Theatre as we travel around the world, courtesy of Potters Theatre Company, who will be here all Summer performing their dazzling NEW show, Broadway & Beyond. Plus join us in the Terrace Bar afterwards for live music and late night entertainment
- Football coaching – ex-Leeds and England football star Paul Reaney will be on hand to coach your little ones in the beautiful game
- Greatest Show workshop - learn a song and dance routine in the workshop and perform it that night live on stage
- Heights – swing to great heights and have a go on our 16 meter outdoor thrill ride, The Giant’s Swing
- Inclusive Value – with pretty much EVERYTHING included in the price of your break, you and your wallet can relax
- Jam-packed schedule – there’s so much to do all day long at Potters and you’ll receive a programme for each day on arrival. What will you do first?
- Kids’ Clubs – are you a Bouncing Boo, a Bamboozle, an Inbetweenie or part of the T Club? Up to four Kids’ Clubs run on each family break
- Laugh out Loud – the comedy team, including Mark Brewer, are here to entertain you all Summer with their antics
- Midnight Dish – enjoy a delicious late night snack to keep you dancing all night long
- New Age Kurling – have a go at this fun sport which requires you to deliver stones to the target
- Open mic – there’s lots of opportunities for your voice to be heard - just let Mark Brewer know if you want to get on stage and show off your talents!
- Potters Summer Fayre – have a go at classic games such as hook a duck, darts and hoopla
- Quizzes - take part in a range of quizzes, from TV themes to general knowledge
- Rally Karts – enjoy the thrill of the race as you speed around the track. Who will get the fastest lap?
- Sweeper – jump as quickly as you can as you attempt to beat the opposition as it rotates faster and faster. Fast, fun and perfect for all the family to take on, mayhem is guaranteed as you work hard to keep your balance.
- Treasure Hunt – can you solve Buzby’s clues to crack the code and open the safe first?
- Unwind in our sports and leisure facilities, including a 10-seater luxury whirlpool. Pure bliss!
- Very small person - Little ones will love having a go on Pony Cycles, Monkey Bikes and making a splash in the baby pool featuring a mountain fountain and bubble pad. There's something for everyone on #SummerofFun
- Whack a mole - be a human mole on our new inflatable challenge
- Xtreme Segways – indoors or out, it’s the most fun you can have on two wheels
- You – Our Summer breaks are built with all your family in mind, plus grandparents, teenagers, and aunties and uncles
- Zumba – shake your hips with this fun and energetic class
This in addition to everything you loved last Summer, including alfresco music on the Family Green, Challenge Us, where you take on Potters staff, Laser Clays, Segways, and so much more. And don’t forget our special family GameZone area, featuring a soft play area, family-friendly gaming machines, an iPad bar and four Ten Pin bowling lanes.
With all this, a stunning coastline, and food and drink to cater for every taste, get ready to join us for an amazing family Summer break. We can’t wait!