There’s lots of ways to entertain little ones on Family Breaks at Potters.
Here are five things that under fives will love…
- Kids’ Clubs – On every Family break we run a variety of Kids’ Clubs and it’s the perfect opportunity for children to make friends and try something new, with tailored age-appropriate activities. Newborn to two year olds will enjoy Bouncing Boos, with sessions including Sensory Boos, Shake Rattle and Roll and Boos Bouncing Balls, with 30 minute sessions to inspire imagination. Bamboozles Club is aimed at three to seven year olds with 90 minute interactive sessions, such as Treasure Island, Chinatown, puppet making workshops, crafts and more.
- The House of Play in the Game Zone has a jungle themed soft play area and is suitable for children aged three plus, there is a height minimum and maximum though, and features an assault course, climbing frame, six metre wavy slide, plus separate soft play area for 0-2 year olds. There is also a mezzanine viewing platform for parents.
- The Bouncy Castle is for under eights and little ones will love jumping around on it. Plus we have an inflatable assault course, perfect for adults to race against their little ones. We have a maximum of two people on the course at any one time, so you can take it at your little ones pace
- Pony Cycles is suitable for children aged between two and nine, and the cute animals look so realistic! Have a go around the track as the animals move along
- Swimming – At Palms Health & Fitness Club there is a baby pool featuring a mushroom fountain and a bubble pad. Plus we have some swimming floats to use in our two main swimming pools.
Plus Bungee Trampolines, a Climbing Wall (minimum of three stone), family Treasure Hunts and much more.
Please note that these are not available on all breaks and restrictions do apply for some activities.