Do you like to keep active on your holiday? There’s lots on offer for people seeking some thrills and adventure at Potters.
Here are seven ways to get your heart racing on your next break…
- Rally Karts – Stay on track with the fast, powerful and exciting Rally Karts and go up to 45mph. You’ll need all your concentration, skills and power, plus enjoy twists and turns along the way.
- The Giant’s Swing – love heights or just want to have the best views out to sea? Since opening the Giant’s Swing in July 2012, the outdoor 13.5 metre swing has become a regular activity for brave guests. We may refer to the swing as the ‘3G swing’ as you can experience up to 3g of force when you fly.
- The Sweeper – Have a go on The Sweeper or the two-arm Sweeper, where you have two arms to jump over as you attempt to beat the opposition as it rotates faster and faster. Fast, fun and perfect for all the family to take on, mayhem is guaranteed as you work hard to keep your balance.
- Zumba - shake your hips with this fun and energetic class. There are elements of the cha cha, salsa, and merengue in Zumba - along with a bit of hip hop and modern. It’s a workout where the time flies by and is a workout for everyone, and you can even add your own flair to the moves too!
- Bubble Football - It’s hard to stay upright once in the suit, and is funny for both players and spectators to watch. There will be specific children and adult sessions, and is one of the most fun ways to spend an afternoon with friends.
- Bungee Trampoline – Want to reach heights impossible on a regular trampoline? Jump as high as you can on a Bungee Trampoline after being harnessed. You could even have a go at doing somersaults and flips once you get confident.
- KMX - 14 years, and under can have a go on a KMX bike inside at Potters. Fast, easy to ride and fun, they’ll be queueing up to have another go straight away!
Plus, much, much more!
Please note that these activities are on select breaks only.