If you are a Potters pro or coming for the first time, read our insider tips to make sure you get the most out of your Potters break.
- Book any extras in advance – while nearly everything is included in your Potters break, why not avoid disappointment and book yourself in for some ‘me time’ with a massage, manicure or facial at Aphrodite Beauty Studio? Treatments get booked up early, so be quick! Plus, if you are celebrating or want to treat someone special, then take a look at our range of celebration packages, with add-ons such as flowers, cakes, balloons, wine and Champagne
- Pre-arrival and departure meals – on day one the first meal you will enjoy is dinner, so why not add on a pre-arrival two-course lunch? This is priced at £8.95 if pre-booked and £5.95 for children. Alternatively our Terrace Bar serves light lunches on check-in days, such as baguettes, salads and pizza, so head there for a bite to eat. Both options are also available on departure days
- Dietary requirements – you certainly won’t go hungry on your break, so be prepared to eat, with four meals a day for each full day packed full of variety, and the same table for the duration of your break. Make sure you tell us in advance of any dietary requirements or allergies in advance of your break so we can ensure that we let our chefs and waiting team know, so that we can cater for you at your first meal
- Arrive early and leave late – leave the bags behind reception or in your car, and jump in to all the activities and facilities on offer by arriving before check-in. Or take advantage of an early check-in option when booking your break and access your room early for only £10 per room, per break
- Don’t forget your trainers – if you want to make the most of your break and all the activities on offer, then make sure you bring your trainers and some comfortable clothes. Plus, we have swimming pools, a 10-seater Whirlpool, steam rooms and a sauna cabin to enjoy
- No dress code – there is no dress code at Potters, but please note that guests do tend to dress smart/casual for dinner and evening entertainment. Make sure you dress appropriately for activities and sports in the day
- Plan your days - read through the programme you receive on arrival, which lists all the activities on offer and times, so you can make the most of everything free on offer, including Kids’ Clubs. Please note that under eights have to be accompanied by an adult
- Large group? If you have a large family or are bringing extended family, we have a range of family rooms and interconnecting rooms available. Organising a group from your club? We have a dedicated team looking after group organisers, so just ask for groups when you call us and book
- Cash free holidays – accommodation, food, activities, evening and late night entertainment, and use of the sports and leisure facilities is included in your break price, but you will need to pay for drinks*. Why not ask reception for a Resort cashless card and avoid having to carry your wallet with you? Drinks will be charged to your room, so you can pay on departure
- Free WiFi – if you are already signed-up to the Cloud then just log in, or enjoy a quick and easy sign-up when you arrive, so you can check your emails and browse the internet (not that you’ll have time with everything on offer!)
- Return and get a discount – you’ll receive a rebooking letter in your room, which gives you a discount on the same break for the next year, if you book while you are on Resort
- Visit the beach – make sure you recharge your batteries, enjoy some fresh air and take a walk to our beach
- Just ask – from asking reception to arrange for someone to have a shout out at a meal, talking to your waiter and the chefs about food for fussy little ones, and just letting us know if you need something, talk to one of our friendly team
- Have fun – be prepared to have an incredible break and lots of fun.
PS Let us know your top tips on Facebook and keep on sharing your Potters break photos with us, as we love to see them!
*except on a drinks inclusive break where drinks are included from 6pm until the close of bars.